Appearance Black & Thick
Viscosity 50 000 – 60 000 mpa.s
Resistance value <3000Ω
Usage and precautions
- Mix conductive ink KL-P-007A and KL-P-007B in 1:1 ratio and stir evenly before use.
- Dilute the mixed ink with solvent, the recommended ratio of ink and solvent is 1:3 or 1:4, namely solvent is about 3 or
4 times of ink, adding solvent step by step for more than 5 times is highly suggested, to get a more evenly result
- Filter the diluted ink with 300 mesh filter.
- Spray the product. It is recommended to spray the product evenly for 4-8 times.
- Let the sprayed product stand for 30-45 mins, be sure all solvent volatilized before baking.
- Baking. Suggest baking condition: 180-200 ℃ x 180-240 minutes, specific temperature and baking time should be set
according to the actual product.
- Mixed ink should be used up within 8 hours.
- The product contains solvent, please pay attention to fire safety.
Product must be stored in a dry, shady and cool place, storage temperature should be below 25 ℃
Package: 1 kg/tin 5 kg/drum 20 kg/drum
Shelf Life: 1 year